Everything started with Total.js framework. The framework was written in 2013 from scratch. The main idea of the framework is to be complex, stable and without dependencies. Total.js Platform is a collection of libraries, packages and complete products in the most cases written in Total.js framework.
Developers from the whole world use Total.js platform for different cases from classic websites, e-commerce solutions, web applications, REST services to real-time applications. Become a member and be part of a community with more than 15 000 members.
Total.js platform includes a collection below. The most important parts are Total.js framework (server-side solution), jComponent (client-side solution) and Total.js apps.
|Total.js framework||Complex Node.js framework|
|Total.js apps||Node.js apps written in Total.js framework|
|SQL Agent||A simple ORM for Node.js|
|PayPal Express Checkout||Node.js module for creating PayPal payments|
|jComponent||Client-side library for creating reusable UI components|
|Tangular||Client-side template engine inspired by Angular.js|
|jRouting||Client-side library for controlling of HTML 5 History API|
|Total.js modules||Modules for Total.js framework|
Did you know? Total.js apps are without NPM dependencies in most cases. The only dependency is Total.js framework or sometimes SQL Agent with DB connector. Most apps use NoSQL embedded database.
Total.js Framework is a full-featured Node.js framework that effectively improves the most important aspects of your project during its lifetime. Super fast development, extremely low maintenance costs, rock solid stability, incredible performance and easy scaling. It's our core for all projects.
- Amazing server-side and client-side solution with no dependencies
- Low CPU and memory requirements, e.g. works on ARM architecture
- Built-in small NoSQL embedded database with great analytics tools and incredible performance
- Supports WebSocket and Server-Sent events
- Supports auto-compression for all .js, .html and .css
- CSS supports auto-vendor-prefixes, variables and nested selectors
- Full web server with serving of static files and with GZIP compression
- Supports SMTP mail sender
- Supports great View Engine (conditions, loops, localization, etc.)
- Supports localization
- Supports media streaming
- Supports workers for heavy CPU operations
- Supports themes
- Built-in a lot of helpers for String, Number, Array and Date types
Total.js framework supports classic routes, dynamic routes as well as regex routes. You can write your own routes for dynamic content, files or WebSocket. Creating REST services or web applications is easy and the code is clean.
Routes are declared in controllers and each route defines a handler for a desired action. Routes also support flags.With the flags, you can define a special behaviour e.g. HTTP method, CORS, middlewares, etc..
Powerful View Engine
Built-in view engine supports a lot of features with great performance. All views are compiled into functions.
- Loops, conditions and inline helpers
- Nested views
HTML + JS + CSS minification
- CSS variables + nested selectors like SASS
- CSS auto-vendor-prefixes
- HTML compression
If Total.js is installed as a global NPM module then you can use Total.js CLI called totaljs.
- Supports localization (create, diff, merge, etc.)
- Supports local web server
Total.js framework is a dependency-free framework with many built-in features, such as view engine, cookies, flat file database engine, ...., and many more. This means you only need one documentation. With other frameworks you are required to configure each dependency (module) which leads to a need to read multiple documentations.
I built Total.js platform from scratch with no money, alone and as a hobby project because I was not satisfied with ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC. I worked on Total.js for more than 4 years everyday and I belive I will continue. I love this work.
- Created personal GitHub account
- Created first version of Total.js framework
- Created first version of PayPal Express Checkout
- Created Total.js modules
- Created NoSQL embedded database
- Created Node.js SQL agent module
- Created client-side jComponent library
- Created client-side Tangular library
- Created Node.js FileStorage module
- Created online service Total.js Monitoring
- New features and better stability
- Created first version of Total.js Eshop
- Created jRouting library
- Improved jComponent library
- Total.js framework supports WebSocket
- Created online service Total.js Designer
- Improved stability of all products
- I have created more than 100 small projects in Total.js framework
- Premium membership
- Created Premium Total.js SuperAdmin
- Created Premium Total.js Messenger
- Created Premium Total.js Eshop
- Created Premium Total.js CMS
- Created Total.js Messenger
- Created Total.js Flow
- Created Total.js Flowboard
- Created Total.js Wiki
- Created a lot of UI jComponents
- Improved componentator.com
- Total.js platform groups all Total.js products and modules
- More than 800 000 installation
- More than 10 000 registered members
- Martin Smola is the new member of our team
- New version of Total.js v3 (unfinished)
- New version of jComponent v15
- Total.js Marketplace (unfinished)
- Total.js Flow v5
- Total.js Dashboard v6
- New product: Total.js IAM (unfinished)
- New product: Total.js Commander (unfinished)
- Updated Total.js Eshop (unfinished)
- Updated Total.js CMS (unfinished)
- Updated Total.js Messenger (unfinished)
- Updated Total.js Blog Engine (unfinished)
- Updated NoSQL embedded viewer
- Created a lot of UI jComponents
- New team members: Tomas Novak, Peter Bauko, Eva Cech, Lucia Sirk