You can create a Total.js server-side application with the help of Total.js AppBuilder. It's effortless and very comfortable. A significant advantage is a design architecture overview and reusing the design or its parts between different projects. The output from Total.js AppBuilder is the so-called "build", which can process Total.js 4.
Total.js AppBuilder is something that you will love.
- Creating Total.js apps visually
- Supports minifying and obfuscating
- Works without a special environment
- Export & Import parts
- Auto-suggestion tool
- Supports Drag & Drop builds
- Easy deployment created builds
- Supports light or dark mode
- It's part of Total.js Code Editor and SuperAdmin
- Predefined code snippets
- Visual connections between parts
- Not optimized for mobile devices yet
Did you know? Total.js application can contain several "builds" created with the help of Total.js AppBuilder. Total.js framework will evaluate all builds together.
- Schemas with operations
- WebSocket routes
- Custom dynamic routes
- File routes
- Total.js Modules / NPM modules
- Cloud based builds
Not implemented yet
- Real-time collaboration
Ask a Question
Contact us about anything related to our company or services. We'll do our best to get back to you as soon as possible.