File Storage for web apps
Total.js OpenFiles is a lightweight open-source (Node.js) app for storing files from 3rd party apps. Files are stored on HDD by the Total.js FileStorage algorithm. You can easily upload files from 3rd party apps or browse and filter stored files directly in the OpenFiles setup interface.
- Supports multipart/form-data
- Supports uploading of multiple files
- Detects image width and height
- Supports uploading Base64
- Reading and removing files
- Supports multiple storages
Total.js OpenFiles app
- Simple REST API interface
- Free and fully open-source (MIT)
- Low hardware requirements
- Available on Docker Hub
- No dependencies
- Browsing, reading and uploading files
- Linux, Unix, Windows
- Just download and run
Upload files from everywhere and don't be limited by the technology or language. OpenFiles app supports simple REST API interface.
You can upload files to various stores, and the REST API controls everything. In the Setup interface, you can browse files in every storage.
Simple REST API
The OpenFiles app contains a straightforward REST API which you can use in several 3rd party apps. The REST API is documented well.
We have prepared several small integration apps that can help you store files, send emails, write logs, do real-time synchronization or integrate external OAuth 2.0 services like Google, Apple, Facebook, etc.. All apps are optimized for easy and quick usage in various cases.